Thursday, November 7, 2013

After my delicious lunch today of a turkey and cheese lunchable =( I decided I needed something sweet for my dessert!

Steph's Chocolate Dipped Oreo's

(Phote & Recipe by Stephanie Spaltro)


What you will need:

1 Package of Oreo cookies of your choice! I am a Oreo addict so I use the Mega stuffed ones!
1 package of almond bark chocolate, I had the white chocolate here at the house so thats what I went with, but you could use whichever you prefer...
A wire rack for cooling

Directions:

In a double boiler just melt the chocolate and then dip each cookie into the chocolate, place it on wire rack til the chocolate hardens..can also place in freezer for about twenty minutes also til cooled!

Serve with a glass of milk and WALAHHHHH  you got heaven in your hands! =D

Enjoy!

Disclaimer - This Recipe is an original by Stephanie Spaltro. You may share with your friends as long as you link back to us http://funnyfoodandfriends.blogspot.com/ Thank you for reading and please try our recipe and comment on what you think of it. What changes did you make or ingredients did you add to it? We want to hear from you.

♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥✿
✿ ✻¸.*Making a difference -- one pound at a time *✻✿
WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME ON MY JOURNEY FOR HEALTH...... FOR FUN AND RECIPES, MOTIVATIONAL TIPS AND TESTIMONIALS.FOLLOW ME AT...  https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.spaltro.98
******************************************************
I also have an awesome group you can join, the group is private to the members. . My group is http://www.facebook.com/groups/healthyeatingwithStephanie/
*****************************************************
LEARN MORE ABOUT AND /OR ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER HERE!!>> www.Losingwithstephanie.sbcspecial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment