Friday, October 18, 2013

This is what I made for dinner last night, it was pretty dam tasty if ya ask me!!!

Steph's Country Beef Pie!!

Photo & Recipe by Stephanie Spaltro


What you will need!
Crust:
1 lb of hamburger
1/2 c tomato sauce_ I used Hunt's
1/2 c dry minced onions, but can use regular onion also
1 tsp salt 
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

Filling:
1 1/2 c long grain rice
1 c water
1 1/2 c tomato sauce
2 c grated fresh sharp cheddar cheese

Directions:

Mix by hand 1/2 c tomato sauce,beef, onions and salt & pepper.
Press in bottom of glass deep dish 9" pie pan and make it like a shell on bottom and around edges of pie pan.

Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl, reserving about 1 c of the cheddar cheese for later. Pour mixture over  meat shell.  Cover tightly with foil and bake it at 350 for about a hour.
Then take out of oven, remove foil, add remaining cheddar cheese to top and put pie back in oven for about 15 minutes or just until cheese gets a little melted.

Let cool about 10 minutes slice and serve!

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer - This Recipe is an original by Stephanie Spaltro. You may share with your friends as long as you link back to us http://funnyfoodandfriends.blogspot.com/ Thank you for reading and please try our recipe and comment on what you think of it. What changes did you make or ingredients did you add to it? We want to hear from you.


´¯`*•.¸¸Like and Share ...´¯`*•.¸¸

Like what I post? Friend or follow me too, I'm always posting awesome stuff on my timeline! https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.spaltro.98 and join my group for even more: http://www.facebook.com/groups/healthyeatingwithStephanie/

Like “Share” Tag Comment Repost Follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment